Thursday, June 3, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 3

Part of the problem with leaving these blog posts until the end of the day is that I am so tired now as I sit down to write this.


So, bear with me as I make a short list of things I am grateful for today. I promise to write more tomorrow.


- The fresh scent of the city after a good, hard rain

- A friend wanting to be the first to wish me a happy birthday so he did so a day early, via text, while making me laugh....thus making my day up until then

- Long drives in the country on the (unsuccessful) quest for pie

- My friend, Vijay, saving the day with "virtual" pie

- G 'n R's "Welcome to the Jungle" ( don't ask....maybe just miss the good ole days)

- The ability for my colleagues to bond together during this economic blip to share and admit that it is scary out there for them too.

- My new iPod sound-dock, sent to me from my friend Harry, and "nephew" Mykah

- My gorgeous, fluffy bed, which is currently beckoning me.

- Sleep








Gratitude.....

No comments:

Post a Comment