Sunday, June 13, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 13


Today I am grateful for CHEAP AIRFARE.

My friend Jess is moving back to Vancouver to continue her residency there. She is a friend that I met while representing her when she relocated to Calgary. She is yet another friend made through work, that I am sending off to Vancouver.

My best friend lived in Calgary when I met her through her husband. He and I met through work. They moved back to Vancouver about 5 years ago.

I met my friend Gwen in Calgary, and helped her with her relocation to Vancouver. Our friendship was too short here in Calgary, but we've maintained and strenghtened our relationship even though she lives in Vancouver.

The most important person in my life; my Mom, has plans to move to Vancouver permanently within the next 2 years.

I think the universe is telling me something ;

Either;

People move to Vancouver to get away from me

OR

I need to spend more time there. :)


I have several friends I care about in the Vancouver area. I'm thrilled to know that I am only a few hundred dollars and and hour flight away. I can really see them any time I want.

Cheap airfare works for other cities too! Last fall I visited friends in Chicago, New York and Raliegh, NC for $900 Canadian ( 3 out of 4 of those flights were direct too!)

Yay for CHEAP AIRFARE!

Gratitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment