Saturday, November 13, 2010

That's Life

I have the best intentions. For example, I signed up for NaBloPoMo and had every intention of blogging everyday.

I went 11 days without fail. But last night, I intended to post from my friend's house. When I got there I discovered that there was something incredibly serious happening in their family. Therefore, it was more important for me to be present and assist in any way I could than it was to blog. This is especially true for me since I write so much about being "present" and in the moment. I have to honor my values.

So, if I understand the rules of NaBloPoMo, I think I'm disqualified from winning any prizes or accolades, but that isn't the reason I'm participating.

I've challenged myself to continue on blogging for the rest of November and let the chips fall where they may.

That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment