Friday, November 19, 2010

Lovely

I woke up this morning, looked outside into the snowy street, made my way downstairs to feed the cats and grab a cup of tea. I opened up my twitter and saw a few really beautiful messages referencing me as well as one from a friend who was checking in. My heart warmed. I then opened my facebook and found an unexpected message from a friend I've recently reconnected with. Her message was in perfect timing with what I needed. My heart warmed some more. Then onto email where I found yet another message from my surrogate dad - "Pops", I call him. All the loving thoughts I received this morning were enough to make my heart explode with happiness.

I think about others all the time. I don't always tell them. I should.

What surprised me is that I don't think others think about me very often. Today proved me wrong. So, I want to thank all of the people who think of me and tell me. I also want to thank those people who think of me and don't tell me.

Today I walked around in the hug of your thoughts. Thank you for keeping me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment